So I decided to be original and create a book tag, and I’m actually pretty happy with it! It’s all about creating your fictional family, which is something I know all bibliophiles do 😉
Alright! Let’s get started!
– Pick 8 books off your shelves (try to not pick just your favorites 😉)
– Arrange them into a random order (randomizers are good for this)
– In the order they are arranged, open them to a random page and write down the first name you see. Don’t mix up the names!
– In the last book, find the name of an animal\pet and write it down
– Put the names in the right category
-Tag people (spread the love) copy and paste these rules in your post, or write them out yourself
OPTIONAL: tag the creator (me!). You don’t have to, but I’d love to see people do this tag!
– Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
– Maximum Ride by James Patterson
– Heartless by Marissa Meyer
– An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rodgerson
– The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
– The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
– Winter by Marissa Meyer
– Warcross by Marie Lu
I think Prim would be a great mom (or, would have been 😭) – I’d certainly learn a lot of healing facts, which can only be a good thing.
Ha! Just call me Phoenix (don’t. please don’t.) At least this means I have a 50\50 percent chance of having wings, which I can totally live with.
Yes! Cath is an excellent baker! Her lemon tarts always make me hungry when I read about them. She’d be an excellent sister – even after she turns into the Queen of Hearts…
Okay…I’d bet Rook would annoy me more often than anything. Well, at least I have a fae brother. That would be somewhat cool.
Yes! Please! Grover is so awesome – he’d be the best cousin! He could teach me how to play his pan flute. (And maybe take me to Camp Half-Blood)
I’m totally okay with this. Gansey is just 😍 I genuinely feel sorry for those who have yet to read The Raven Cycle series – it so good!
Sooooo…my best friend is the insane terrorizing dictator of Luna.
I can live with that.
Technically there isn’t an actual Phoenix in Warcross, but their team is called the Phoenix Riders, so I figured it counted.
Okay, so I have a dictator for a best friend and the Queen of Hearts as a sister…well, I’m sure I’d be a good villain.
Tyr @ ThePerksofBeingANerd
Savanna @ TheBookProphet
Abby @ PawPrintPages
Lola @ Bookfandom1001
Jenny @ BooksLoveJenny
So there’s my original tag! Please feel free to do this on your blog \ youtube \ instagram \ whatever else! I would love to see a lot of people do this!